You’ll leave Dan Allison’s workshops motivated to take action and armed with a workable, step-by-step plan to achieve results.
Audiences who attend Allison’s sessions report immediate improvements in their client relationships as well as their bottom line.
A New Approach to Earning Referrals—The Speech that Started It All
Allison’s flagship presentation engages participants with an ideal blend of humor, insight, and strategy. In this presentation, Allison will walk you through the real problem that consumers face in referring friends and associates to do business with your funeral home. Then he will reveal simple strategies so you can start getting referrals right away.
Drawing from his background in clinical and behavioral psychology, Allison has interviewed hundreds of clients to learn how they want to be approached. The results are detailed in this popular talk that has been described as “brilliantly simple,” “eye-opening,” and “the most refreshing presentation in years.” You’ll learn:
- Why the majority of your clients do not give referrals as frequently as they could.
- The true roadblocks that prevent most professionals from creating effective referral relationships.
- How to implement simple, step-by-step strategies to begin getting referrals immediately.
The Six Questions and Answers That Will Change Your Career
Wouldn’t it be valuable to know exactly how your clients would answer the following questions?
- What is the most valuable part of their experience with you as a funeral professional?
- What are the things you could do to make your clients’ experience with you so rewarding that they want to recommend you to others?
- Exactly how do your clients want to be approached about referrals in a way that is professional and effective?
Allison will show you how to implement a professional method of getting feedback on issues that are critical to their business – and how this can result in a better client experience and significantly more referrals. Called by some a “referral approach for the Anti-Salesperson,” this segment will inspire you and your team to address these important issues so you can immediately earn new business. You’ll learn:
- How having a consistent method of getting quality feedback from clients can improve client relationships and lead to increased referrals.
- The six questions that are essential for developing effective client relationships.
- A step-by-step approach to asking clients these six questions in a comfortable environment so you can enjoy amazing results.